Alubond U.S.A Fire Rated
Alubond U.S.A Fire Rated
Alubond U.S.A Fire Rated Series is the highest grade of Fire Resistant Aluminum Composite Panels suitable for varied applications and heights. Alubond U.S.A. FR consists of a highly fire resistant core constituting a high percentage of minerals like Aluminum Tri Hydrate, manufactured in a continuous co extrusion process.
The fire resistant core is equipped with drop moisture emitters, when heated above 3300 C
Alubond U.S.A. Fire Rated has been certified A2/B1 under the Euro standards for Fire Classification and has been successfully tested for core fire resistance. Alubond U.S.A. has been tested successfully at world’s leading laboratories for fire resistance like MPA – NRW, Architectural Testing, Warrington Fire Research Centre, Swiss Institute for Safety and Security. Its unique continuous coil coating process and choice of high strength alloys like 3003 and 5005 series has given a new performance dimension to the use of solid aluminum in Architectural Façades and Solid Metal Applications. Also as per ASTM D648 Deflection Temperature of 211°C has been achieved by Alubond U.S.A which is one of the highest fire rating standards in the world.
Complete FIRE RESISTANT CLADDING SOLUTION
Alubond U.S.A. Fire rated panels provide a complete fire resistant solutions for wall cladding. They are equipped with open groove ABTI fixing systems, high density Rockwool insulation slabs and are preceded with a water based fire rated mineral coating for concrete walls. The entire cladding system has been certified successfully under ASTM E 119 level certification. Alubond U.S.A. cladding systems has the HIGHEST system fire resistant rating (T rating) of 102 minutes In the one hour systems fire testing for ASTM standards classification.
The Alubond U.S.A ACP panel is resistant to industrial atmospheres and is self-cleansing in most environments. As with all claddings, improvements in durability is achieved by an annual wash down with warm water so to avoid the buildup of deposits. The Alubond U.S.A ACP panels is anti static and more self-cleansing than many of the alternatives.
Routine cleaning of the Alubond U.S.A. panel surface is recommended. It may be washed with water and mild detergent followed by a clean water rinse. The frequency of cleaning and the choice of suitable cleaning agent depends largely on the position of the building being cleaned and degree of contamination. Cleaning of sun-heated surfaces (above 400 C) is not recommended to avoid rapid drying which may lead to stain formation.The cleaning operation must be followed by a thorough rinse with clean water to ensure the removal of all remnants of the cleansing agent. A final wipe down by means of a sponge, leather or wiper is necessary to avoid water stains.
For further details, (please refer to the Maintenance Manual in the downloads section)
We produce Alubond U.S.A and its affiliated materials under the proper control based on ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001: 2004 quality assurance system from the coil coating lines to the continuous laminating lines. Our mission to deliver high quality products and services on time at the right price makes our products and services the prime choice for our stakeholders worldwide. We will achieve this through constant innovation and commitment to R & D with a highly committed work force.
Colors and Finishes
- Solid Colors – 16 standard colors, Custom colors possible
- Metallic Colors – 16 Colors, Custom Colors Possible
- 5 Coat PVDF & Fluropolymer coated Aluminum Composite Panels in stone and wood finish, with low matt to high gloss upto 90%
- Wood Finish – 14 Standard Finishes; Stone Finish – 9 Standard FInishes
- Prismatic Colors – 9 Standard Colors
- Sparkling Colors – 9 Standard Colors
For information on the colors/ Finishes, please refer to our Color Charts (Link for colorchart downloads)
- STANDARD WIDTH: 1250mm
- AVAILABLE WIDTH: 1000mm, 1500mm, 1800mm
- STANDARD LENGTH: 3200mm, 4000mm
- AVAILABLE LENGTH: Custom order upto 11000mm
- AVAILABLE THICKNESS: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- AVAILABLE SKIN THICKNESS: 0.3mm – 0.5mm
- WIDTH: + 2mm
- LENGTH: + 4mm
- THICKNESS: + 0.2mm upto 4mm, + 0.3mm upto 6mm
- SKIN THICKNESS: As per International Standards
- BOW: (LENGTH AND OR WIDTH) Maximum 0.8%
- SQUARENESS: Maximum 5mm
Alubond USA (4 mm) – 7 kg/m2, Alubond USA (6mm) – 9 kg/m2
182 Nmm/mm (tested as manufactured and after 21 days soaking in water at 70°F)
- Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® based polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) coating utilizing 70% Kynar 500® resins.
- 5-7 microns (approx.) prime coat and 18-20 microns (approx.) finish coat containing 70% Kynar 500® resins (two coat system coating)
- 5-7 microns (approx.) prime coat and 18-20 microns (approx.) finish coat containing 70% Kynar 500® resins and 10-12 microns clear coat containing 70% Kynar 500® resins ( three coat system coating)
- Nominal dry film thickness is 35 microns
IMPACT: Coating shall withstand reverse impact of 1.5″/pounds per mil substrate thickness