Alubond U.S.A Interior Mirrors
Alubond U.S.A Interior Mirrors
Alubond U.S.A. interior mirrors are specialized interior and display oriented aluminum composite panels developed for designer and
corporate identity applications. They are available in Brush, Wood, Marble, Stone, Textured, Abstract and Custom Finishes offering convenient and
designer alternative to standard used material; as well as a standard range of dual colored panels of Red/Yellow, Green/Blue and Ivory/Black.
They are available in standard range of dual colored panels of Red/Yellow, Green/Blue and Ivory/Black.
The Alubond U.S.A ACP panel is resistant to industrial atmospheres and is self-cleansing in most environments. As with all claddings, improvements in durability is achieved by an annual wash down with warm water so to avoid the buildup of deposits. The Alubond U.S.A ACP panels is anti static and more self-cleansing than many of the alternatives.
Routine cleaning of the Alubond U.S.A. panel surface is recommended. It may be washed with water and mild detergent followed by a clean water rinse.
The frequency of cleaning and the choice of suitable cleaning agent depends largely on the position of the building being cleaned and degree of contamination.
Cleaning of sun-heated surfaces (above 400 C) is nopt recommended to avoid rapid drying which may lead to stain formation.The cleaning operation must be followed
by a thorough rinse with clean water to ensure the removal of all remnants of the cleansing agent.
A final wipe down by means of a sponge, leather or wiper is necessary to avoid water stains.
For further details, (please refer to the Maintenance Manual in the downloads section)
We produce Alubond U.S.A and its affiliated materials under the proper control based on ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001: 2004 quality assurance system from the coil coating lines to the continuous laminating lines. Our mission to deliver high quality products and services on time at the right price makes our products and services the prime choice for our stakeholders worldwide. We will achieve this through constant innovation and commitment to R & D with a highly committed work force.
- STANDARD WIDTH: 1250mm
- AVAILABLE WIDTH: 1000mm, 1500mm, 1550mm
- STANDARD LENGTH: 2500mm
- AVAILABLE LENGTH: Custom order upto 5800mm
- AVAILABLE THICKNESS: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- Thickness of Panel: +/- 0.2
- Thickness of Skin: +/- 0.05
- Bow: +/- 0.5% of length
- Dimension in sizes: +/- 3 mm
- SQUARENESS: +/- 0.5% of legth
Alubond USA Interior Mirrors (4 mm) – 7 kg/m2
- Peel Strength – 10 to 12 N/mm (tested as manufactured and after 21 days soaking in water at 70°F)
- Gloss Retention: 90% after 4000 hrs
- Top Coil protection with polyester coating/ Also possible with PVDF KYNAR 500(more than 70% PVDF resin) or Fluoropolymer coating
- 5-7 microns (approx.) prime coat and 18-20 microns (approx.) finish coat
- 5-7 microns (approx.) prime coat and 18-20 microns (approx.) finish coat and 10-12 microns clear coat
- Nominal dry film thickness is 35 microns
IMPACT: Coating shall withstand reverse impact of 1.5″/pounds per mil substrate thickness
Available in 12 standard patterns and a standard range of dual colored panels of Red/ Yellow, Green/ Blue and Ivory/ Black.