Alubond USA Nano Premium
Alubond USA Nano Premium
Alubond USA Nano Premium is a new Generation ACP product equipped with a Non Toxic Water based Nano Coating Solution. This provides unparalleled advantages to the product:
Pollution Free – Repels airborne pollutants & environmental impurities (dirt, pollutants,bacteria, carbonmonoxide)
Self Cleaning: Hydrophobic, Lipophobic surface and minimal maintenance due to VOC emission free coating
Durable and Long Lasting –Nano coating retains Gloss & Color for a longer time than regular composite products
Anti Scald – Negligible Effect of Burn/ Fire on the panels surface
Environment Friendly – Non toxic nature of paint and recyclable as aluminium and polyethylene
Alubond USA Nano Premium products is available with a fire rated mineral core. It has been tested for fire resistance under all the reputed certifications and laboratories – Euro standards – with A1 or B classification types, ASTM, BS, Sicherheits Institute – Switzerland, DIN 4102 standards. As per ASTM D648, Alubond U.S.A. has ahieved Deflection Temperature of 211°C has been achieved by Alubond U.S.A which is one of the highest fire rating standards in the world.
Alubond USA panel systems have been succesfully tested for a complete systems testing – EN 13501 with fire resistance time of 60 minutes and 102 minutes.
Colors and Finishes
Alubond U.S.A. Nano Premium is available in a variety of Solid Colors, Metallic Colors, Sparkling Colors, Stone-wood Metal Series and new range of.
All colors are fluorocarbon coating produced in our continuous coil coating line. There are 32 types of standard solid colors and custom colors are also available for all finishes
upon request subject to minimum quantity. Refer more details to our Color Charts.
For further details, (please refer to the Maintenance Manual in the downloads section)
The Alubond U.S.A ACP panel is resistant to industrial atmospheres and is self-cleansing in most environments. As with all claddings, improvements in durability is achieved by an annual wash down with warm water so to avoid the buildup of deposits. The Alubond U.S.A ACP panels is anti static and more self-cleansing than many of the alternatives.
Routine cleaning of the Alubond U.S.A. panel surface is recommended. It may be washed with water and mild detergent followed by a clean water rinse. The frequency of cleaning and the choice of suitable cleaning agent depends largely on the position of the building being cleaned and degree of contamination. Cleaning of sun-heated surfaces (above 400 C) is nopt recommended to avoid rapid drying which may lead to stain formation.The cleaning operation must be followed by a thorough rinse with clean water to ensure the removal of all remnants of the cleansing agent.
A final wipe down by means of a sponge, leather or wiper is necessary to avoid water stains.
- STANDARD WIDTH: 1250mm
- AVAILABLE WIDTH: 1000mm, 1500mm, 1800mm
- STANDARD LENGTH: 3200mm, 4000mm
- AVAILABLE LENGTH: Custom order upto 11000mm
- AVAILABLE THICKNESS: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- AVAILABLE SKIN THICKNESS: 0.3mm – 0.5mm
- WIDTH: + 2mm
- LENGTH: + 4mm
- THICKNESS: + 0.2mm upto 4mm, + 0.3mm upto 6mm
- SKIN THICKNESS: As per International Standards
- BOW: (LENGTH AND OR WIDTH) Maximum 0.8%
- SQUARENESS: Maximum 5mm
- BASIC ALLOYS: 3003 / 5005
- PHYSICAL STATE: H42/H44/H46/H48 (in accordance with EN 485-2 Standard)
- CHEMICAL PRE-TREATMENT: Mill finish aluminum coil is cleaned for dust, oil, grease etc with degreasing chemicals.
After cleaning it is treated with chrome free conversion chemical like Zirchonium to activate the surface for better adhesion and corrosion resistance.
- PROTECTIVE FILM FEATURES: 80 micron UV treated PE Film.
Edges of sheets shall be square and trimmed with no displacement of aluminum sheets or protrusion of core material.
Alubond USA (4 mm) – 7 kg/m2, Alubond USA (6mm) – 9 kg/m2
Nmm/mm (tested as manufactured and after 21 days soaking in water at 70°F)
- Special Water Based Nano PVDF coating based on Hylar 5000 materials
- 5-7 microns (approx.) prime coat & 18-20 microns (approx.) finish coat (two coat system coating)
- 5-7 microns (approx.) prime coat and 18-20 microns (approx.) finish coat and 10-12 microns clear coat ( three coat system coating)
- Nominal dry film thickness is 35 microns
IMPACT: Coating shall withstand reverse impact of 1.5″/pounds per mil substrate thickness