Alubond U.S.A Green
Alubond U.S.A Green
The ALUBOND GREEN Composite Panel is an eco friendly facade that focuses on minimizing a building’s CARBON FOOTPRINT and
making significant contributions to the SUSTAINABILITY of a building structure.
The reduced carbon footprint of Alubond Green is achieved through a 3 Tier Contribution:
- Maximum utilization of POST CONSUMER RECYCLE CONTENT (PCR) in the raw materials used.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY measures during its product life cycle.
- THERMAL REFLECTIVE COOLING offered during usage of product.
Alubond Green is 75 % recycled
The Aluminium used in the Alubond Green façade panel consists of up to 75% post consumer recycle content.
Sources of the PCR content vary from used beverage cans to recycled aluminum bales.
During the production of raw material maximum PCR percentage is targeted with a strict focus on quality control of the final product to
ensure sustainability and quality.
The source of the core in the Alubond Green panel is an in-house recycling plastics production facility of annual capacity of 15.000 tons production to cater
to Alubond Green’s core raw material requirements. A state of the art head facility and independent on -site recycling units at Alubond’s production factories
convert used plastic to sustainable building panels.The core formula is perfected to maximize quality while using recycled plastic content.
The final product is adherent to Alubond USA global quality standards.
Alubond Green adds to LEED certification scores
Alubond green is the perfect component to be included as part of the external wall component, included in the LEED certification checklist.
The Alubond Green SOLAR COOL COATING offers a THERMAL REFLECTANCE property that aids in cutting off the heat transferred to a building
structure and enhances thermal comfort.REDUCTION of up
to 20% is achieved in INTERNAL TEMPERATURES of applied structures when used with Alubond U.S.A ABTI Substructure.
Subsequent SAVINGS in a building’s air conditioning and drop in ENERGY CONSUMPTION lead to further reduction in buildings
CARBON FOOTPRINT and increase in its sustainability measure.
Alubond Green is produced in a special Energy Efficient Production process
The Alubond Green Panels are manufactured using energy efficient production lines
consuming 50% less energy for production as compared to standard industry production lines.
Alubond Green’s Sustainability Circle
An additional feature of the Alubond Green Composite Panel is that it is 100 % RECYCLABLE POST USAGE and can be
reintroduced back into its product supply chain to complete the sustainability cycle.
The Alubond U.S.A ACP panel is resistant to industrial atmospheres and is self-cleansing in most environments. As with all claddings, improvements in durability is achieved by an annual wash down with warm water so to avoid the buildup of deposits. The Alubond U.S.A ACP panels is anti static and more self-cleansing than many of the alternatives.
Routine cleaning of the Alubond U.S.A. panel surface is recommended. It may be washed with water and mild detergent followed by a clean water rinse. The frequency of cleaning and the choice of suitable cleaning agent depends largely on the position of the building being cleaned and degree of contamination. Cleaning of sun-heated surfaces (above 400 C) is nopt recommended to avoid rapid drying which may lead to stain formation.The cleaning operation must be followed by a thorough rinse with clean water to ensure the removal of all remnants of the cleansing agent. A final wipe down by means of a sponge, leather or wiper is necessary to avoid water stains.
For further details, (please refer to the Maintenance Manual in the downloads section)
We produce Alubond U.S.A and its affiliated materials under the proper control based on ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001: 2004 quality assurance system from the coil
coating lines to the continuous laminating lines. Our mission to deliver high quality products and services on time at the right price makes our products and services
the prime choice for our stakeholders worldwide. We will achieve this through constant innovation and commitment to R & D with a highly committed work force.
Colors and Finishes
- Solid Colors – 16 standard colors, Custom colors possible
- Metallic Colors – 16 Colors, Custom Colors Possible
- 5 Coat PVDF & Fluropolymer coated Aluminum Composite Panels in stone and wood finish, with low matt to high gloss upto 90%
- Wood Finish – 14 Standard Finishes; Stone Finish – 9 Standard FInishes
- Prismatic Colors – 9 Standard Colors
- Sparkling Colors – 9 Standard Colors
For information on the colors/ Finishes, please refer to our Color Charts (Link for colorchart downloads)
- STANDARD WIDTH: 1250mm
- AVAILABLE WIDTH: 1000mm, 1500mm, 1800mm
- STANDARD LENGTH: 3200mm, 4000mm
- AVAILABLE LENGTH: Custom order upto 11000mm
- AVAILABLE THICKNESS: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- AVAILABLE SKIN THICKNESS: 0.3mm – 0.5mm
- WIDTH: + 2mm
- LENGTH: + 4mm
- THICKNESS: + 0.2mm upto 4mm, + 0.3mm upto 6mm
- SKIN THICKNESS: As per International Standards
- BOW: (LENGTH AND OR WIDTH) Maximum 0.8%
- SQUARENESS: Maximum 5mm
Alubond USA (4 mm) – 7 kg/m2, Alubond USA (6mm) – 9 kg/m2
182 Nmm/mm (tested as manufactured and after 21 days soaking in water at 70°F)
- Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® based polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) coating utilizing 70% Kynar 500® resins.
- 5-7 microns (approx.) prime coat and 18-20 microns (approx.) finish coat containing 70% Kynar 500® resins (two coat system coating)
- 5-7 microns (approx.) prime coat and 18-20 microns (approx.) finish coat containing 70% Kynar 500® resins and
10-12 microns clear coat containing 70% Kynar 500® resins ( three coat system coating)
- Nominal dry film thickness is 35 microns
IMPACT: Coating shall withstand reverse impact of 1.5″/pounds per mil substrate thickness